FALL FASHION 2016: #TEB ESSENTIALS

9:00 AM


#TEBcrew 's fashion team is back for some trendy advice about your back-to-office style: take a seat and enjoy some fashion pills by Stella, MsD & Phranci!


Stella
When Summer is over and we step into Fall, the first thing I need to buy is a pair of boots: it doesn't feel like Fall untill I wear my new boots. This year on the top of my wishlist there are these colorblock suede over-the-knee boots from Stuart Weitzman, which are perfect to throw on either with skinny jeans or with a mini skirt. 
I was also looking for a new bag: something different and luxurious, but spacious and comfortable at the same time... Basically this leather Medusa backpack from Versace.
Finally, I have to admit that it keeps getting harder to resist Gucci. For me the highlight of the Fall collection is this silk reversible bomber, with the Gucci garden print on one side. Flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, birds, bees, beetles and the kingsnake: there is no doubt that this bomber will make any look a showstopper. Who said that Fall is the most boring season?


MsD
As I have already told you about my obsession for bomber jackets in my latest post and I had also picked a bomber jacket for my previous Fall 2015 wishlist, I decided to commit this new wishlist to three other key pieces for the new season.
Let's start from the bag: since the arrival of Alessandro Michele as new creative director of Gucci, the Italian brand has been literally everywhere. So why not investing some money on an Italian timeless bag from one of the most popular brands now and ever? Some Gucci bags are too extravagant for me, but I fell in love with this simple one. I think this color is amazing for every season.
Let's move to the second key piece: a pair of Yeezy boots. The brand might have no history in comparison to Gucci (sorry Kanye!) but it is one of the most wanted brands at the moment. If you love these boots as much as I do, but you are not willing to spend a lot of money for something that will probably lose its value very soon, then I suggest you a much cheaper alternative for only £39.
And finally my third piece: a wrap skirt. Whether it's a mini or a midi skirt, I think this style is very easy to wear and suits every occasion. Just make sure to pick a high waisted one: it will make you look taller!


Phranci
In every single wishlist I represent the "dark side" of the style: always extremely comfortable, sporty and easy and also this time I will not deny myself. Starting from the Asos Jacket, I love the military trend, I think is so versatile. In this case the "boyish" print is embellished by a nice mirror tape trim.
If you are looking for something more elegant, look at this Burberry version - so stylish.
Personally I am a huge fan of Adidas shoes, in particular Stan Smith and Superstar models, but this time I was looking for a...shiny version! Nothing better that a Metal Toe Cap version (there is also the copper one, but I prefer the white one) to not go unnoticed this fall.
Honestly I don't remember a wishlist without a bag, a black bag. Bags are not like clothes, you don't have to have a certain shape to wear this accessory. And a black bag is not difficult to match with any kind of outfit. That's because I have chosen this J.W. Anderson medium Pierce bag. Because of the dimension (my bags are a sort of black hole where I lose everything: coins, receipts, car keys...) and because of the huge and punky closing piercing.
I have to admit that the alternative to the bag was a pair of cat-eye sunglasses but, let's be honest girls. Summer is officially over. 

SalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalvaSalva

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe