ROBERT PATTINSON WILL BECOME A FASHION DESIGNER

3:00 PM

It's too early for April Fools'Day, therefore brace yourself because this is the truth.
Robert Pattinson has finally surrendered to the allure of the fashion world, and I am not referring just to those (good) Dior Homme campaings, that he is been doing since 2013.
During an interview with Numéro Magazine, the British actor announced that he is working on his very own clothing collection: 

"I've started making clothes. For the last two years, I've been visiting producers and craftsmen. There's already quite a few pieces. I love doing it. My style is influenced by the cities I go to, sourcing fabrics and local skills. In Los Angeles, it's really easy to work with denim and do workwear inspired clothes. In England, I look more towards wool and knitwear. What I do is pretty multifaceted, clothes for men and for women, things that I make with friends… But I'm not going into too much detail, I don't want to jinx anything…"

So Edward Cullen is pulling a Kanye West.
Wow.
Actually I am curious to discover his vision in terms of fashion, because aside promo tours and red carpet events, his personal style has never been on the radar of fashion experts. Wasn't he called Scruffy Rob?
So, let's give the vampire man a chance to surpise us: Good luck Rob! 



Robert Pattinson, photographed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino, wearing clothing by DIOR HOMME.


written by: Stella
pictures' source: www.numero.com

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe