5 NAMES YOU SHOULD GIVE TO YOUR BABY IF YOU WERE A CELEBRITY

12:35 PM

saint west
Kanye West posing with wife Kim Kardashian, holding baby North,  for  Vogue US april 2014
Since reality queen Kim Kardashian gave birth to her second child with rapper Kanye West last weekend, the internet went wild commenting on the baby’s name: Saint.




For being the child of two ego-maniacs (do you remeber that Kanye calls himself Yeezus, right?)  I believe there could not be a better label for this little boy, and besides, I am happy they ditched any other GPS references, because North West is already questionable per se (even though we all love her!).
North West

However it is no news that celebrities love the attention: they make sure that anything they do oozes exclusiveness. From the last minute grocery store trip wearing sky-high Louboutins, to the gym workout sporting the ultimate crop-top, everything gets the VIP makeover. And when their legacy is involved things start to get even crazier: luxurius baby showers, customized designer clothes, ponys ranches and of course pretentious names.

I believe this was the thought that triggered my imagination (while I was chilling on the sofa, drinking a mug of hot chocolate to award myself on surviving another Monday):
Do I have the potential to raise a celebrity kid?
Would I be able to outdone Kim K and find an even cooler name for my child? 
Where would I get my inspiration? A vocabulary? A song? A recipe? A farm? ...God?

I mean this is not an easy job: when you are (or believe to be) Somebody, your child has to reflect your stardom's allure. 
If you want the Hollywood's lifestyle, leave the basic names to the masses and be creative, because the competition is high.
Here is the top 5 genius names to beat:

5) Apple 
parents: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin (Coldplay).
brothers/sisters: Moses
inspiration: food
justification: "You know, apples are so sweet and it's biblical" Gwyneth Paltrow.
similar names: Coconut, Pumpkin, Zucchini, Potato, Carrot, Salad, McChicken.

4) Petal Blossom Rainbow
parents: Jamie Oliver (chef) and Jools Oliver
brothers/sisters: Buddy Bear Maurice, Poppy Honey Rosie and Daisy Boo Pamela.
inspiration: cartoons
justification: "All my kids have more than one name because I couldn't decide. I'm not sure where Petal Rainbow came from, but apparently it’s a My Little Pony! I wanted to call her Rainbow but Jamie told me to calm down." Jools Oliver.
similar names: Sailor Moon Crystal, Dragon Ball Z, Bart Homer Simpson, Elsa Anna Frozen.

3) Pilot Inspektor 
parents: Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf (actors)
brothers/sisters: -
inspiration: job (?) / music world_Granddaddy's song "He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's the Pilot."
justification: **I don't want to hear it**
similar names: Plumber Detective, Singer Farmer, Chef Gardener, Nurse Designer.

2) Audio Science
parents: Shannyn Sossamon (writer of children books) and Dallas Clayton (actor).
brothers/sisters: -
inspiration: dictionary
justification: "We wanted a word not a name, so my boyfriend read through the dictionary three of four times” Shannyn Sossamon.
similar names: Power History, App Store.

1) Royal Reign 
parents: Lil' Kim (female rapper) and Papers.
brothers/sisters: -
inspiration: a big ego
justification: Lil' Kim calls herself Queen Bee.
similar names: Crown Prince, Countess, Queen Universe.

So...who wants to have a celebrity baby?

written by: Stella

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe