5 REASONS WHY MTV SHOULD QUIT THE VMA

11:43 AM

Dear MTV,
have a sit, we need to talk.


The 2015 VMAs might be over but your issue with this kind of award shows is about to get worse: you were the holy grail of the music channels, you were the favourite channel of the young generation, I’ve looked up to you my entire life…how did we get to this point?

You got 2 simple tasks: celebrate music and deliver an entertaining award show.
Am I asking too much?
Seriously I had to write a VMA post and I COULD NOT FIND one single remarkable thing to say about it.

Since I feel you are not aware to have a problem, let me introduce you to it in 5 easy steps:

1) THE AWARDS
I think that they couldn’t be less predictable than this even if they tried.
Each category is “designed” to lead the “artist of the moment” to victory, so my question is: where is the competition?
Why should I stay up all night to see the same couple of artist taking multiple awards?

2) THE PERFORMERS
Dear darling, did you ever heard of the word “crescendo”?
Yes you got good acts for this year, but who was supposed to be the biggest of them all?
Justin Bieber’s lame new song?
Taylor Swift's playback contribution to Nicki Minaj's opening performance ?


3) THE HOST

I CAN'T


4) THE SURPRISE
On that stage I’ve seen Britney Speras kissing Madonna, Beyoncè announcing her pregnancy, Justin Timberlake's brief reunion with the N'sync…than this year we got Kanye West revealing that he will be running for President of the United States in 2020


5) THE FASHION
Even your guest’s effort in the fashion department left me speechless:

Rita Ora in I'm rich I don't need a stylist
VERA WANG

Britney Spears in Vegas Baby
LABOURJOISIE

Ciara in Why leave it to the runway?
ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER Couture Fall 2015

FKA Twigs in I'm not naked
ATELIER VERSACE Couture Fall 2015

Nicki Minaj in I'm supposed to look naked
LABOURJOISIE

Kim Kardashian in Balmain looks are perfect for pregnant women
BALMAIN

Kourtney Kardashian in Do I look younger than my 18 year old sister?
Kylie Jenner in Do you like my courure dr..ehm..t-shirt? And yes my 30 year old sister looks better than me
BALMAIN total looks

Selena Gomez in I have improved my music I can't improve my fashion sense at the same time
CALVIN KLEIN

Rebel Wilson in Avril Lavigne cosplay

Justin Bieber in Country Strong


So my dear friend don't take it personally, but ...


written by: Stella

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe