#TEB ADVENTURES: CIAO COPENHAGEN

11:10 AM

Last week my camera, my broken, carry-on luggage-suitable wide lens and I were in Copenhagen. Not much free time, tons of rain and wind. This was my stay in Copenhagen.
Some pics, family's souvenirs, the biggest flu of the last year - this is what I brought from Copenhagen.

I think the best way to appreciate the city is to stroll without a precise destination - just take a look around.
The town is well connected by underground, buses and urban trains and it is full of interesting shops and restaurants (like Banksia, a lovely Australian kitchen and beer bar).
I sadly missed the botanic garden and the Rosenborg Castel because I had no time - they must be wonderful.

Copenhagen Street Food - The Paper Island
I absolutely recommend the Paper Island to enjoy a typical street meal; there is food for every taste: Brazilian, Arabian, Italian and much more.
Church of Our Saviour
The Mermaid


Bella Center - AC Hotels
Christiania
If you want to stay more than three days in Copenhagen I personally suggest this AirBnB solution: next to the metro station, just three stops from the city center, fabulous apartment, super nice hosts.
Thanks Casper&Lars!

Photos: phranci
SalvaSalvaSalvaSalva

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe