CHOICE SUMMER SONG by #TEB

6:20 PM


Siete ancora alla ricerca dell'inno dell'estate? 
Beh, io e la mia crew abbiamo qualche suggerimento: date un'occhiata!
Are you still looking for your summer anthem? 
Well, my crew and I have some suggestions, take a look!
written by: Stella
[click on our names to read our best articles!]
Stella's Choice - CIARA "Dance Like We're Making Love"
Ero sicura al 100% di scegliere nuovamente la mia amata Tinashe o di cambiare con Jason Derulo, ma poi è uscito il nuovo video di Ciara e mi sono detta "Questa è la mia hit estiva!"
Non so voi , ma un'estate calda merita una calzone della stessa temperatura...
I was 100% sure to pick my beloved Tinashe again or to switch to Jason Derulo, but than CC's new video came out and I was like "This is my summer jam!".
I don't know you, but to me a hot summer deserves a hot song... 


MsD's Choice - Jason Derulo "Want You To Want Me"
Che dire: mi è rimasta in testa fin da quando è uscita la scorsa primavera!
What should I say : It has been stuck in my head since it came out last spring!


Phranci's Choice - Rihanna "American Oxygen" 
La canzone che continuerò a cantare per tutta l'estate è American Oxygen di Rihanna. Dimentichiamo per un momento BBHMM, perchè questa canzone è maestosa: è come  una forte folata di vento che ti porta via la tristezza dal viso. 
(Si lo sono, c'ho la poesia nelle vene :D)
The song I’ll keep on singing this summer is “American Oxygen” by Rihanna. Let’s forget BBHMM for a moment, because this song is really impressive: it feels like a strong gust of wind, that takes away the sadness from your face. (I know, I've got poetry in my veins: D)


Claudia's Choice - Skrillex ft Diplo & Justin Bieber "Where Are Ü Now"
Devo ammettere che al primo ascolto non mi ha entusiasmato, a maggior ragione dopo aver scoperto che la vocina angelica era quella di Justin Bieber. Nonostante sia uno Skrillex (sì, ok, c'è anche Diplo) in versione più chill, finestrino abbassato e braccio fuori sempre e comunque.
I must admit that at first listen I was not impressed, even more after discovering that the angelic voice featured in was Bieber’s one. Despite being a Skrillex’s song (ok, Diplo is featured too) in a more chill version, I can’t help but enjoying it pulling my car window down and stretching my arm out.



Leslie's Choice - Janet Jackson "No Sleep"
Amo questa canzone: prima di tutto perché è di Janet Jackson e poi anche perché il ritmo lento sa un po’ di quell’atmosfera anni ’90, che ora manca. Perfetta da ascoltare a bordo piscina con un buon cocktail… hmm hmmm
I love this song: first of all because it's JANET JACKSON and second also because the slow tempo gives me that kind of 90's feeling that is missing now. Perfect to listen beside the pool with a nice cocktail.... hmm hmmm


Marta's Choice - Nicky Jam ft Enrique Iglesias "El Perdón"
Una delle migliori summer hits del 2015: anche se il testo ci parla di una storia d’amore finita male, la musicalità con cui sono state legate le parole e il ritmo in sottofondo la rendono nell'insieme una fantastica canzone, cui non si può resistere.
One of the best summer hits in 2015: although the text is about a love story gone bad, the musicality the words are associated with and the rhythm in the background make it a fantastic song that you cannot resist.


Marco's Choice - Omi "Cheerleader"
La canzone della mia estate da Principe quest'anno si chiama Cheerleader e la canta Omi
Il pezzo del secolo? No. 
Un'opera d'arte?  No. 
A dire la verità un brano orecchiabile, anche se di poco spessore... Ma quando la senti non puoi fare a meno di pensare a un salviettone, alla piscina, alla mia fantastica abbronzatura, al caldo e ad un estathe ghiacciato. 
Se questa non è estate....
This year the theme song of my Prince-like summer is called “Cheerleader”  by Omi
Is this the song of the century? No. 
A masterpiece? No. 
To be honest it’s a catchy song with a light lyric... But once you hear it you can’t help but thinking of a beach towel, the pool, my wonderful tan, the hot weather and a frozen ice tea. 
If this is not summer....


Happy Summer by #TEB Crew

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Featured Post

COOKING WITH LE PRINCE: Christmas Cookies

Christmas is family-time...and food, because that is just another word for "love". Take for example decorating the tree: a lovel...

#TEB INSTAGRAM FEED

Subscribe